On-board computer for buses, trams and trains.
IVU.box is a resilient and user-friendly on-board computer for buses, trams and trains. It is based on standard components, has interfaces to all common positioning and communication systems (GPS, analogue and digital radio communication, GSM, UMTS, Tetra) and controls the entire vehicle environment. As well as ticket printing, IVU.ticket.box supports all forms of electronic ticketing.
IVU.box at a glance:
- Operating system: Windows CE
- Various designs for the different conditions on buses and trains
- Keypad or touchscreen
- Analogue and digital wireless communications (GSM, GPRS, UMTS, Tetra)
- Data upload and download with WLAN, GPRS, UMTS
- A variety of interfaces (serial, IBIS, CAN, ethernet, DigIO)
- Ticket reader
IVU.ticket.box at a glance:
- On-board computer with integrated ticketing peripheral device
- High-quality ticket printer and customer display
- Card reader for e-ticketing
- Barcode reader