Well-informed with IVU
Studies have shown that dynamic passenger information systems are seen by customers as a considerable improvement to the service. If people know exactly how long the wait will be, then the time seems to pass by much faster.
Just one glance at the display - and passengers are up-to-date. In modern public transport systems, vehicles are linked directly to the control centre, so it is relatively easy to keep the passengers updated. Traffic information, including delays is registered centrally in realtime. The logical step is to make this information directly available to the passengers waiting at the stops. Thus, the display tell them if there is a delay, and when the next bus or tram will actually arrive. In the same way, the next connections and any changes to the schedule can also be displayed in the vehicle.
At a glance:
- Information in real-time
- Compatible with all types of display
- Works with all AVL systems
- Information via Internet, mobile phone, displays
- Multi-modal passenger information
- Cross-network timetable database
- Cartographic presentation
- Data import from all systems
- Display management