IVU.pool – the system for transport associations.
IVU.pool combines data from a wide variety of planning systems across different transport companies, thereby creating the basis for integrated passenger information as well as for third party systems. IVU.pool forms the basis for all media, from schedules posted at stops, online information services and call centres to timetable information on mobile phones. The data management system is particularly suitable for transport associations.
IVU.pool at a glance:
- Data import from a wide range of planning systems
- Harmonising data across different transport association for downstream systems for timetable information (IVU.journey) and performance assessment (IVU.control)
- GIS-supported transport network management
- Detailed maintenance of transfer structures to provide accessible information for passengers with restricted mobility
- Automatic timetable booklet printout